Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Short Takes

The internet was made for people who hold grudges.
*******
Got a good start on killer cop story. Continuous minor edits on the other 2 pieces to get them to mesh as a novel.
*******
Deleted 85 instances of the word "my" from the P.I. section. Thanks, Mittens!
*******
Test on Islam Friday. Guess I'd better read the textbook Thursday. Heh.
*******
The 10-15k word novelette is a great format to work in -- long enough to have some room to play and let things develop, short enough to allow consistent pacing.
*******
I don't want to do my speech in Communications class. But I will. It's worth 2 letter grades. Tee-dubya-oh. I'd be willing to bail on the class and take a B, but not a C.
*******
Tuesday nights are a little dull if you don't watch "Lost" and everyone else in the house does. On the other hand, I've spent many an hour screwing around on the computer on Wednesdays.
*******
30,000 words.
*******
Ever read something on the web attributed to George Carlin that isn't by him? Me neither.
*******
Does Blogger have a hit counter widget? Or have they decided that my need for external validation is annoying and they have decided to break me of it?
*******
I believe it was Stephen King who said that writers are masters of revenge. Or was it Harlan Ellison? No, now that I think about it it must have been George Carlin.
*******
Spent half an hour researching a company that irritated me last fall. Looks like I'm not the only one. Don't buy anything from www . unbeatablesale . com.
*******
Can't wait to get over to State.
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

No comments:

Post a Comment